Sometimes it’s quality, cialis usa stuff not quantity, that can make a ride great. My “BMX friends,” Warren and Chad, are always fun to ride with. Even if we don’t do an all-day 30 mile ride, we still have tons of fun – without the post-ride cramping.
Here are some highlights:
- As we started toward the trails on Spring Mountain a red tail hawk was taking off with a rat in its talons.
- Chad was kind enough to be the boulder-jumpin’ guinea pig as he showed us some new trails and stuff to jump off of.
- Chad was also kind enough to bring a bag of carrots on the ride. Not for us, but for Avie (Avalanche), the goat that lives at the top of Spring Mt.
- I bailed after a rock drop and sent one of my shoes floundering into the woods.
- There’s a decent jump-to-flat at the bottom of the mountain to play on. We battled each other going for the longest distance.
- Even at almost 43 years-old I’m still innovating jump variations. I pulled a perfect one-shoe-er when my foot pulled out of my shoe which was still clipped into my Crank Brothers Mallet C pedal. Extreme.
- Warren went for a big boost over my bike seat and rode a killer nose wheelie to g-turn. His bike should be out of the shop soon.
- Props to Noah and the guys who have been maintaining trails at Spring Mt. Good stuff.